Registration Fee 275 USD (incl VAT)
Early Registration Fee 200 USD (incl VAT) (<5 June)
Resident/Fellow 150 USD (incl VAT) (<5 June)
Abstract Owners 150 USD (incl VAT) (<5 June)
NO REFUND in any condition
Reduced subscription to the Journal of Perinatal Medicine for all registered congress participants: 50 US$ for a 2-year online subscription (2022 & 2023). Please send your order to [email protected]
Recorded sessions after the congress will be available to the registered users for 6 months after.
Registration will be opening soon. It will be similar to last year with discounts for early registration, trainees, sonographers, and middle income and low resource countries. Read below why you should not miss the next big OBGYN event in the calendar.
Why attend the 2021 Perinatal Medicine Congress?
- Reach and high-quality program: Listen to the leading expert on topics, clinicians and researchers in the world
- On-demand: View recordings of talks for 6 month after the Congress
- CME/CPD: Earn CME credits by attending the live Congress event
- Present your research/case: Present and publish your latest findings to the global community as poster or short video presentation
- Flexibility: You will be able to watch sessions live or on-demand at a time that suits you
- Interaction: You will be able to ask questions, share your opinion, participate in polls, cast your vote
- Communication: Our perinatal world will allow you to catch up with friends and colleagues, schedule meetings with new contacts
- Industry: Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments
- Lower fees: Without travel or accommodation costs, we hope that more of our members will be able to attend