The abstract must be sent through the abstract submission form will not be taken into account if sent by other than congress system. Please make sure that your abstracts are in English, proofread and spell-checked as the abstracts sent via the system will be published verbatim if they are accepted.
1. Submitted abstracts must not include already published data
2. will be collected via the congress online system.
3. Academic titles will not be used in authors’ names.
4.Abbreviations should not be used in the abstract.
5. Abstracts must be structured using the following subheadings: Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions and Keywords and should not be more than 750 words.
6. Names and Addresses of the institutions (where the study is done) should definitely be mentioned: For instance: Xxxx University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Xxxx, City, Country
9. The abstract submission for poster or video presentations must be sent to and will be accepted until 15th of January, 2023
10. Authors will be informed by the local PCO SYMPOSIA to the e-mail for whether it is accepted as poster or video by 10th of February, 2023.
12. 15th February 2023: Deadline for presenting authors registration in the Congress.
13. All speakers participating in a CME activity are expected to disclose to the audience any financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and/or provider(s) of commercial services discussed in an educational presentation
14. All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in a journal supplement or congress abstract book.
15. By submission of your abstract/poster/video presentations, you do accept that all or a portion of presentations, comments, documents and presentation slides/videos presented will be recorded and may be selected for a recorded and on demand web portal for members and other users.
• Congenital anomalies (diagnosis, treatment and outcome)
• Genetic anomalies
• Hypertensive disorders and fetal growth restriction
• Twin pregnancies
• Preterm Birth
• Obstetric care: delivery mode, timing, and labor
• High risk pregnancies and neonatal management and outcomes
• Infertility and reproductive care
• Adverse outcomes in pregnancy (stillbirth, intrauterine death)
• Placental and umbilical cord disorders
• Changes in the care of the mother-newborn dyad during COVID-19 pandemic
• Chorionamnionitis and neonatal outcome
• The future of the extremely preterm newborn
• Neonatal outcome of assisted pregnancies
• The first thousand days of life
You are being directed to another platform for abstract submission by clicking on